Click to download Debra Bangasser’s CV: Bangasser CV
• Congratulations to lab members Attilio Ceretti and Arron Hall, who received Creative Arts, Research, and Scholarship (CARAS) awards to conduct summer research in the lab.
• Congratulations to lab member Marni Shore, who was selected to present her research to state senators for Temple Undergraduate Research Day in Harrisburg.
• Dr. Bangasser received iGEM funding for genomic data collection.
•NBL research featured in piece on the importance of including female animals in neuroscience studies. http://liberalarts.temple.edu/about-us/newsroom/change-drug-testing-policy-may-lead-new-conclusions-temple-research-findse
• Dr. Bangasser’s article in Scientific American Mind on sex differences in stress responses features research from NBL members and other great colleagues. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/female-stress-a-faster-stronger-response
• A cover story in Science News featured research from our lab and others about sex differences in stress responses and their implications for understanding psychiatric disorders. https://www.sciencenews.org/article/his-stress-not-her-stress