I am so happy to see you decided to register for the Assistive & Accessible Technology Workshop. It should be a fun packed workshop with many new resources and ideas on how to make things accessible to all. Topics that will be covered are:
- Universal Design for Learning & How it applies in the college setting
- 3 Principles: Multiple Means of Engagement, Representation and Action / Expression
- Accessible Education Materials & Open Educational Resources
- AT Supports in the college setting (from low to high tech)
- Apps, Extensions, Cloud Based Supports, and Websites
Even if you can not attend all sessions please feel free to sign up. Please come and go as you please.
In case of snowstorm the event will be re-scheduled for Friday March 17.
Thank you looking forward to a great workshop!