Resume& Linkedin

Hi everyone! I’m Anthony Amato. While you are here take the opportunity to get to know a little about me. I am from rural Pennsylvania, a town called Wrightsville, right along the Susquehanna River. Or as the locals refer to it as “Lake Clarke.” I attribute much of my personality and character from my hometown and environment. For all of my life, I remember my dad working six days a week at our family pizza shop. Twenty years later three kids and a set of twins my dad still remains working at our family restaurant, still six days a week.

The work ethic that my dad exhibits is the most valuable lesson he has ever taught me. Since middle school, my dad would have me cook the fries in the fryer or answer the telephone to take a customer’s order. I was just 13 when I had helped behind the counter busing tables. Once I obtained my workers permit I began to work outside the family restaurant. I had then applied to a Nursing. I stayed at the Mennonite Home for over four years until I had gone to college.

My freshman year of College I had attended East Stroudsburg University in the Poconos. Where I had pursued a Bachelors in Political Science, but deep down inside me I had always had Temple in my crosshairs. I completed my freshman year and then had applied to transfer to Temple for my sophomore year. The hard work during my freshman year had finally paid off and I was able to go to my dream school.

I started my sophomore year at Temple and continued my pursuit of Political Science. Like most transfer students, I  was isolated and on the fringes of campus life. This isn’t the fault of the university but just the ever facing problem transfer students face. My first month I had applied for many jobs around the University and was fortunate enough to be hired as a student worker in the Political Science Department.

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/anthonyamato97

Resume: Resume