About Me

As a recent graduate of Temple University, I’m excited to start my career helping strong candidates get elected to local, state, or national office. During my time at Temple University, I had the opportunity to intern for two different departments for Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf as he ran for a second term. I was an intern for both the Finance and the Communications Team. I found a passion for both parts of the campaign and learned how seamlessly they work together.

Confused on which way to continue my career, I took a position with Beth Finn as she ran for City Council at Large in Philadelphia. I was able to hone in on my skills as a writer and dive deeper in fundraising with her campaign. I planned fundraisers, created call time sheets, and staffed the candidate during call time. I also wrote social media posts, press release and email blasts. I’ve learned how to make fundraising asks through the communications team and the fundraising team.

Now as I move forward with my career, I hope to continue helping candidates on their Finance Team and know my skills working in Finance and Communications will be an asset to help them get elected.

Published inUncategorized

One Comment

1. Hi, this is a comment.
    To get started with moderating, editing, and deleting comments, please visit the Comments screen in the dashboard.
    Commenter avatars come from Gravatar.