Originally from Newtown Square, Pennsylvania, I am a proud Albanian-American living in the Philadelphia area. Anyone who knows me knows of my high character, my eagerness to help others, and above all, my love for my family. To me, family comes first and I live every day trying to help my family and repay them for all the love and support they’ve showed me. Being a son of immigrant parents, I have always valued and gravitated towards the ideas of grit and hard work, while also still valuing the importance of education.
My motivation stems from the journey my parents embarked on 22 years ago when they risked their livelihoods to immigrate to America. Since then, I have relentlessly worked to prove to my family that their hard work and sacrifice over the years have yielded me the perfect opportunity to educate myself and pursue a career that aligns with my passions.
Top 10 Facts About Me
- I am the first person in my family to ever go to college.
- I am bilingual (Albanian and English).
- I have an older Brother (31) and sister (34).
- My brother is the proud owner of a small business.
- I am a proud uncle of three nephews and one niece.
- My favorite thing to do in my free time is play basketball.
- I am an avid fan of the Philadelphia Eagles & Philadelphia 76ers.
- I love to travel and explore different cultures and their foods.
- Wawa is my favorite place to eat.
- I enjoy spending time with friends & family.