I am a Research Assistant Professor (i.e., postdoc) in the Department of Mathematics at Temple University. My supervisor is Professor Matthew Stover.
Contact information : swfu at temple dot edu, office is at 1027 Wachman Hall
Main interest : Geometry and Topology of Low-Dimensional Manifolds.
However I am broadly interested in Hyperbolic Geometry, Geometric Group Theory, Geometric Structures, Low-Dimensional Topology, Dynamical Systems, Ergodic Theory, Billiards, and Teichmuller Theory.
Current projects :
(1) Deformations of quadratic differentials and flat metrics on surfaces.
(2) Logarithmic laws or cusp excursions for earthquake flows.
(3) Study curve systems and various mapping class invariant ways to measure their “complexity”.
(4) Connectivity of uniquely ergodic measured foliations.
(5) Dynamics of mapping class group actions on projective measured lamination space.
Papers : Length Spectra and Strata of Flat Metrics. (Last updated: December 9th, 2013. Accepted–The final publication is available at link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10711-013-9942-2)
Preprint : Cusp excursions of earthquake flows on the once-punctured torus.