The LGBT Interest Group welcomes all allied health students, faculty, staff and administrators who are interested in gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender issues. We sponsor educational workshops, disseminate research and materials on LGBT health issues, hold networking and social events, and participate in service projects geared towards the LGBT community.
- To facilitate networking between LGBT and allied members of the Temple Health Sciences community
- To educate the Temple Health Sciences community regarding issues relevant to LGBT patients and their families
- To facilitate shadowing and mentoring opportunities for LGBT and allied members of the Temple Health Sciences community
- To promote the events of regional and national LGBT Health organizations
- To serve the Philadelphia community through outreach programs and volunteer work