Temple University’s Economics Department provides its students with skills that prepare them for a wide variety of professions. Students may enroll in the Ph.D. or M.A. Programs.
- Mr Chengye Jia B.A. Shandong U. of Technology
- Ms Sonia Karami B.A. Shahid Chamran University
- Ms Thanh Lu B.A. Clarion University
- Ms Ashley McFarlane B.A. University of the West Indies
- Mr. Fatau Ouru-Bawinay B.A. University of Lome
- Mr. Chanho Park B.A. Ball State University
- Ms Chenchen Xie B.A. Tianjin U. of Commerce
- Mr. Gabriel Franc B.A. The College of New Jersey
- Mr. Ryan Kearns B.A. Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Ms Samantha Sweeney B.A. Penn State University
- Ms Zhaosu Cai B.A Nankai University
- Ms Xingyuan Ma B.A. Nankai University
- Ms Yidong Mao B.A. Zhejiang Normal University
- Mr. Chao-Min Tseng B.A. Shih Chien University
The DBMD Program allows students from select universities in Asia to complete their Bachelor’s Degree while pursuing a Master’s Degree at Temple. For more information on this program, contact Temple’s Office of International Affairs.