Temple University’s Economics Department provides its students with skills that prepare them for a wide variety of professions. Students may enroll in the Ph.D. or M.A. Programs.
- Ms Afrouz Azadikhah B.A. Shahid Behesht University
- Ms Julie Du B.A. Beijing University of Technology and Business
- Ms Shuoshuo Hou B.A. Shenyang Agricultural University
- Ms Darina Kalinina B.A. Moscow State University
- Mr. Emmanuel Tysawo B.A. University of Ghana
- Ms Huilin Zhu B.A. Wuhan University
- Mr. Daniel Gonzalez B.A. Anderson University
- Mr. Mark Robinson B.A. Haverford College
The DBMD Program allows students from select universities in Asia to complete their Bachelor’s Degree while pursuing a Master’s Degree at Temple. For more information on the is program, contact Temple’s Office of International Affairs.