Click to download Debra Bangasser’s CV: Bangasser CV
• Dr. Bangasser’s article in Scientific American Mind on sex differences in stress responses features research from NBL members and other great colleagues. https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/female-stress-a-faster-stronger-response
• Congratulates to lab member Madeleine Salvatore for receiving the Clifford M. Kliger Memorial Award.
• Congratulations to lab alumna Sabina Khatnsis for being invited to present at the Emory STEM Research and Career Symposium.
• Congratulations to lab member Joy Bergmann for receiving a Creative Arts, Research, and Scholarship (CARAS) grant.
• Congratulations to lab members Madeleine Salvatore and Marni Shore for receiving Diamond Research Scholars Program Awards.
• A recent cover story in Science News featured research from our lab and others about sex differences in stress responses and their implications for understanding psychiatric disorders. https://www.sciencenews.org/article/his-stress-not-her-stress
• Dr. Bangasser was honored with the Janett Rosenberg Trubatch Career Development Award from the Society for Neuroscience. Supported by the Trubatch Family, this award recognizes originality and creativity in neuroscience research conducted by early-career professionals.