Click to download Debra Bangasser’s CV: Bangasser CV
• Congratulations to lab member Joy Bergmann for receiving a Creative Arts, Research, and Scholarship (CARAS) grant.
• Congratulations to lab members Madeleine Salvatore and Marni Shore for receiving Diamond Research Scholars Program Awards.
• A recent cover story in Science News featured research from our lab and others about sex differences in stress responses and their implications for understanding psychiatric disorders. https://www.sciencenews.org/article/his-stress-not-her-stress
• Dr. Bangasser was honored with the Janett Rosenberg Trubatch Career Development Award from the Society for Neuroscience. Supported by the Trubatch Family, this award recognizes originality and creativity in neuroscience research conducted by early-career professionals.
• Dr. Bangasser was honored with an APA Presidential Citation for her scholarly work and for her contributions as co-chair of the 2014 Opening Doors Summit: Doctoral Education to First Job.
• Congratulations to lab member Nausheen Baksh on receiving the 1st place poster award at the Neuroscience Program Undergraduate Research Day.
• Congratulations to lab member Sabina Khantsis on receiving a poster award at the Philadelphia Chapter of the Society for Neuroscience meeting.
• Congratulations to lab member Joy Bergmann on receiving the Silver and Silver Scholarship.
• Congratulations to lab member Sabina Khantsis on receiving the Robert H. West Social Sciences Award.
• Research conducted by Dr. Bangasser, along with colleagues from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and Thomas Jefferson University, was featured on the cover of the journal Molecular Psychiatry .