Click to download Debra Bangasser’s CV: Bangasser_CV.pdf
• Dr. Bangasser was honored with an APA Presidential Citation for her scholarly work and for her contributions as co-chair of the 2014 Opening Doors Summit: Doctoral Education to First Job.
• Congratulations to lab member Nausheen Baksh on receiving the 1st place poster award at the Neuroscience Program Undergraduate Research Day.
• Congratulations to lab member Sabina Khantsis on receiving a poster award at the Philadelphia Chapter of the Society for Neuroscience meeting.
• Congratulations to lab member Nausheen Baksh on being selected for Teach for America.
• Congratulations to lab member Joy Bergmann on receiving the Silver and Silver Scholarship.
• Congratulations to lab member Sabina Khantsis on receiving the Robert H. West Social Sciences Award.
• Congratulations to lab member Alexa Fritz on being selected for the SMART MIND summer program at the University of Texas El Paso.
• Research conducted by Dr. Bangasser, along with colleagues from The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia and Thomas Jefferson University, was featured on the cover of the journal Molecular Psychiatry .